Our honey is packed by Honeypack Pty Ltd located at 71 /193 South Pine Rd Brendale, Queensland Australia.
Honeypack is part of the ABC Group in an equal partnership with Natures Gold. It has just completed a major upgrade including our ability to aerate honey, particularly Manuka. This new equipment will be expanded to meet growth and other processing requirements.
Honeypack Pty Ltd holds
- Moreton Bay Regional Council Food Safe licence issued under the Food Act 2006 - Lic Number HE/9840/2016/FBLC1.
- Compliance under the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) protocols with appropriate approved manual and procedures which are subject to periodic audit under our BQual accreditation. The Scope of HACCP Plan covers all areas of honey production. It applies to honey producers and packers who produce, prepare sell honey for human consumption, directly to other honey buyers and /or direct to the public and /or export. The purpose of the HACCP plan is to minimise the risk of chemical, physical and biological food safety hazards to meet legal obligations.
- BQual Certified
- Application for Certified organic expected to complete within March 2018
- Application for certification for EU and USA underway
Packing for others
Honeypack also offers contract packing to others with full accreditation by certificate and batch labels using their own honey and containers. Apply to Office for an application form.
- Honeypack will also pack for our own members as required.
- Honeypack currently packs for ABC Honey and Nature's Gold Honey.